Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 2

Instructions of Day 2: TOUNGE PAINTING
1. EAT SOME COLORFUL CANDY.
2. LICK THIS PAGE.

This truly did not work at all. When you eat colorful candy to make your tounge turn a different color, it doesn't even leave a colorful mark when you like the page. And I tried A LOT. My neighbor ate a red lollipop and I ate two orange life savers, but it STILL DID NOT WORK!!!! I'm pretty frustrated by it. But what can I do about it?

A special thanks to my neighbor and best friend out of School- Maddie :)

3 comments:

  1. im sorry will u try that page again another time?? mayb u should eat some blue candy cuz it makes ur tungue really blue. <B
    -lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried everything. and i can only do a page once (but i can repeat the page periodically throughout the day). watev. lol

    ReplyDelete